Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Can we all just agree that we’re only wearing big sweaters and leggings for the rest of 2020? Yes? Great, thanks.
This tunic sweater would be a great addition to a work-from-home or casual office wardrobe. I like the mock turtleneck and V-hem to add a little something different, and the chartreuse color will add some joy when the weather gets a little colder and grayer. If yellow isn’t your thing, it also comes in pink, ivory, camel, black, and lilac.
The sweater is $118 and comes in sizes 1X–3X. It also comes in straight sizes XXS–XL and petite sizes XXS–XL. Crystal Tunic Sweater
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: