Can we all just agree that we’re only wearing big sweaters and leggings for the rest of 2020? Yes? Great, thanks.
This tunic sweater would be a great addition to a work-from-home or casual office wardrobe. I like the mock turtleneck and V-hem to add a little something different, and the chartreuse color will add some joy when the weather gets a little colder and grayer. If yellow isn’t your thing, it also comes in pink, ivory, camel, black, and lilac.
The sweater is $118 and comes in sizes 1X–3X. It also comes in straight sizes XXS–XL and petite sizes XXS–XL. Crystal Tunic Sweater
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-23-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – 40-60% off full-price dresses, pants, denim & skirts
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – 25% off sitewide
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off “dressy styles”; extra 50% off select sale styles
- M.M.LaFleur – Up to 80% off
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles; up to 50% off spring must-haves
- Talbots – 40% off markdowns; $25 off pants