These pretty turquoise bud vases caught my eye a while ago at Anthropologie and I’ve been drooling over them since. I’m a big fan of sprinkling flowers throughout a home — just a single rose or tulip in a bud vase by my monitor can make such a difference in mood, at least for me.
I also like that these are semi-opaque, so they hopefully won’t get too cloudy, as has happened with some of my clear bud vases.
They’d also be great to make a bookshelf look pretty — you could even store them there and then just pull them down when you actually have flowers (instead of storing them in a cabinet or whatnot).
The smaller one is $30; the bigger one is $36, both at Anthropologie.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-15-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items, 40% off 1-2 full-price items; extra 50-70% off sale styles;
- Loft – Up to 60% off almost everything; 30% off Lou & Grey; 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off select styles; extra 60% off sale styles