These pretty turquoise bud vases caught my eye a while ago at Anthropologie and I’ve been drooling over them since. I’m a big fan of sprinkling flowers throughout a home — just a single rose or tulip in a bud vase by my monitor can make such a difference in mood, at least for me.
I also like that these are semi-opaque, so they hopefully won’t get too cloudy, as has happened with some of my clear bud vases.
They’d also be great to make a bookshelf look pretty — you could even store them there and then just pull them down when you actually have flowers (instead of storing them in a cabinet or whatnot).
The smaller one is $30; the bigger one is $36, both at Anthropologie.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: