These pretty turquoise bud vases caught my eye a while ago at Anthropologie and I’ve been drooling over them since. I’m a big fan of sprinkling flowers throughout a home — just a single rose or tulip in a bud vase by my monitor can make such a difference in mood, at least for me.
I also like that these are semi-opaque, so they hopefully won’t get too cloudy, as has happened with some of my clear bud vases.
They’d also be great to make a bookshelf look pretty — you could even store them there and then just pull them down when you actually have flowers (instead of storing them in a cabinet or whatnot).
The smaller one is $30; the bigger one is $36, both at Anthropologie.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.2.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off