These pretty turquoise bud vases caught my eye a while ago at Anthropologie and I’ve been drooling over them since. I’m a big fan of sprinkling flowers throughout a home — just a single rose or tulip in a bud vase by my monitor can make such a difference in mood, at least for me.
I also like that these are semi-opaque, so they hopefully won’t get too cloudy, as has happened with some of my clear bud vases.
They’d also be great to make a bookshelf look pretty — you could even store them there and then just pull them down when you actually have flowers (instead of storing them in a cabinet or whatnot).
The smaller one is $30; the bigger one is $36, both at Anthropologie.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-22-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – 40-60% off full-price dresses, pants, denim & skirts
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Eloquii – 40-60% off all dresses & tops
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off “dressy styles”; extra 50% off select sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – Up to 50% off spring must-haves; extra 60% off all sale
- Talbots – Spring Red Hanger Sale: Extra 40% off markdowns