I kind of suspected this yesterday when I first found the numerous Armani pieces for 60% off, but had to run to a PT appointment for my knee and didn’t have time to look after that: Nordstrom has a full fledged sale on designer stuff going on. Pages and pages and pages of pieces 40%-60% off. They’re not usually shy about their sales, so it’s kind of fun knowing about it — it’s like a secret sale. Just a few clothing pieces of note to give you a taste:
- At top: I missed this gorgeous cotton pencil skirt in the roundup yesterday — but it’s now super affordable. It was $395, but is now marked to $157. Nordstrom Signature and Caroline Issa Stretch Cotton Pencil Skirt
- Below: There are actually a number of Max Mara and St. John suits in the mix, but lucky sizes only — this antique rose suit is only 40% off (womp womp) but has a a ton of sizes left. The jacket (Max Mara ‘Frine’ One-Button Wool Jacket) was $1190, but is now marked to $713.98, and the pants (Max Mara ‘Calte’ Straight Leg Wool Pants) were $595, but are now marked to $357.
- Everyone says the shirt dress is the new sheath dress, but most of the time I can’t see it for work because it either looks totally frumpy and wrinkled or totally “wearing my boyfriend’s shirt as a dress on my way home to change” — but this Max Mara dress looks great. Crisp, chic, lovely. It was $965, but is now $578. Max Mara ‘Zircone’ Shirtdress
- This glen plaid dress looks perfect for work by itself — I might play with adding a belt to it (skinny? obi? hmmn), or might also try it layered with a turtleneck beneath it in wintertime. It’s 60% off — it was $1495, but is now marked to $578. ESCADA Glen Plaid Sheath Dress
- I like the black version of this ombre knit dress the best, but I’m very tempted by the rosy pink version as well. The dress was $1295, but is now marked to $517. St. John Collection ‘Papillons’ Ombré Knit Bateau Neck Sheath Dress