I have always wanted a simple way of tracking habits — and I don’t know why it took so long to come out with an app like this for the iPhone.
Now that I’ve found this one, which is called the Done App, I’m never letting go because it’s perfect. It’s very easy to track any goal or habit (mine are all filled with emojis), and you can track streaks, view trends over time, and get a lot of data.
When you tap to say you’ve done a certain habit for that day, you get a satisfying little buzz from your phone. I also like the colors of the app, and it all works very smoothly. If you only use it to track three habits, it’s free; otherwise, it’s $4.99.
(It has an Apple Watch component, but I have yet to figure that out!)
So, do tell: What do you use for tracking habits? Done App
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.21.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; sale items up to 75% off original prices
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: all markdowns 60% off 2 or more; 50% off 1 (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 40% off your purchase
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…