I have always wanted a simple way of tracking habits — and I don’t know why it took so long to come out with an app like this for the iPhone.
Now that I’ve found this one, which is called the Done App, I’m never letting go because it’s perfect. It’s very easy to track any goal or habit (mine are all filled with emojis), and you can track streaks, view trends over time, and get a lot of data.
When you tap to say you’ve done a certain habit for that day, you get a satisfying little buzz from your phone. I also like the colors of the app, and it all works very smoothly. If you only use it to track three habits, it’s free; otherwise, it’s $4.99.
(It has an Apple Watch component, but I have yet to figure that out!)
So, do tell: What do you use for tracking habits? Done App
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59