I have always wanted a simple way of tracking habits — and I don’t know why it took so long to come out with an app like this for the iPhone.
Now that I’ve found this one, which is called the Done App, I’m never letting go because it’s perfect. It’s very easy to track any goal or habit (mine are all filled with emojis), and you can track streaks, view trends over time, and get a lot of data.
When you tap to say you’ve done a certain habit for that day, you get a satisfying little buzz from your phone. I also like the colors of the app, and it all works very smoothly. If you only use it to track three habits, it’s free; otherwise, it’s $4.99.
(It has an Apple Watch component, but I have yet to figure that out!)
So, do tell: What do you use for tracking habits? Done App
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.12.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…