Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m going to have to disagree with Kermit, here — it’s so easy being green! This A-line dress from Akris is such a cheery hue, and the cut is so flattering.
This dress would be perfect if you were looking for something eye-catching for a presentation (in-person or virtual).
If you’re in a situation where bare arms won’t fly, I would pair this with a structured navy blazer for a preppy look, or a white/ivory blazer for a fun spring/summer look.
The dress is $2,390 at Neiman Marcus and is available in sizes 2–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.