Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m going to have to disagree with Kermit, here — it’s so easy being green! This A-line dress from Akris is such a cheery hue, and the cut is so flattering.
This dress would be perfect if you were looking for something eye-catching for a presentation (in-person or virtual).
If you’re in a situation where bare arms won’t fly, I would pair this with a structured navy blazer for a preppy look, or a white/ivory blazer for a fun spring/summer look.
The dress is $2,390 at Neiman Marcus and is available in sizes 2–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 08.2.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off “comfy clothes”; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles; 70% 3+ sale styles; 60% off 1 or 2 sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – All sale items $24.88 or less! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; 50% off select full-price dresses & shoes
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off