I’m always looking for ways to replace a single-use item (like a cotton pad for removing makeup) with something reusable, so I was intrigued when I saw these little reusable makeup mitts. I haven’t tried the one I ordered yet, but I love that the company promises that it is ultra soft, works on all “skincare fluids including eye makeup removers, toners, astringents, oils, gels and creams,” and has two cleansing sides per mittt, one for larger areas and one for smaller areas. Plus, it’s made in the USA.
The brand has its own store on Amazon, or you can check out the brand page here. The one I got (pictured) was $10, or they have a bigger version for $16, and then lots of multi-packs. Readers, do you have a favorite reusable product for removing makeup?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.2.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off