I’m always looking for ways to replace a single-use item (like a cotton pad for removing makeup) with something reusable, so I was intrigued when I saw these little reusable makeup mitts. I haven’t tried the one I ordered yet, but I love that the company promises that it is ultra soft, works on all “skincare fluids including eye makeup removers, toners, astringents, oils, gels and creams,” and has two cleansing sides per mittt, one for larger areas and one for smaller areas. Plus, it’s made in the USA.
The brand has its own store on Amazon, or you can check out the brand page here. The one I got (pictured) was $10, or they have a bigger version for $16, and then lots of multi-packs. Readers, do you have a favorite reusable product for removing makeup?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.