Speaking of new stores, I forget exactly how I came across Dudley Stephens, but I’ve been drooling over their line of cozy but elegant fleece for a while. I WISH turtlenecks and I got along — their line of turtlenecks (and turtleneck tunics and dresses!) have such a very Audrey Hepburn vibe.
I had been eyeing their longish outercoat, but this cape has totally captured my eye — it looks cozy but sleek, and I love that it’s got pockets. Who needs one of those huge hoodies when you can choose this instead?
The cape is $258, and (EEEE!) they have a limited edition pink neon color. Although the gray is very stately and lovely also. Hmmmn….
The brand offers sizing in XS(P) up to XXL (18), and their pieces are all made in the USA.
They DO seem to have a referral program, just FYI — if you want $25 off your first order of $150+, try my referral code!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.2.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off