Speaking of new stores, I forget exactly how I came across Dudley Stephens, but I’ve been drooling over their line of cozy but elegant fleece for a while. I WISH turtlenecks and I got along — their line of turtlenecks (and turtleneck tunics and dresses!) have such a very Audrey Hepburn vibe.
I had been eyeing their longish outercoat, but this cape has totally captured my eye — it looks cozy but sleek, and I love that it’s got pockets. Who needs one of those huge hoodies when you can choose this instead?
The cape is $258, and (EEEE!) they have a limited edition pink neon color. Although the gray is very stately and lovely also. Hmmmn….
The brand offers sizing in XS(P) up to XXL (18), and their pieces are all made in the USA.
They DO seem to have a referral program, just FYI — if you want $25 off your first order of $150+, try my referral code!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)