Speaking of new stores, I forget exactly how I came across Dudley Stephens, but I’ve been drooling over their line of cozy but elegant fleece for a while. I WISH turtlenecks and I got along — their line of turtlenecks (and turtleneck tunics and dresses!) have such a very Audrey Hepburn vibe.
I had been eyeing their longish outercoat, but this cape has totally captured my eye — it looks cozy but sleek, and I love that it’s got pockets. Who needs one of those huge hoodies when you can choose this instead?
The cape is $258, and (EEEE!) they have a limited edition pink neon color. Although the gray is very stately and lovely also. Hmmmn….
The brand offers sizing in XS(P) up to XXL (18), and their pieces are all made in the USA.
They DO seem to have a referral program, just FYI — if you want $25 off your first order of $150+, try my referral code!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (but see our big Black Friday sale roundup!):
- Nordstrom – Markdowns up to 74% off (see all of the reader favorites in the sale here!)
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off; $50 off $200
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50-75% off your purchase; extra 15% off your purchase (ends 5 p.m. 11/26)
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off (ends 11/28 at 11:59 PT)
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance (ends 11/25 at 11:59 p.m. ET)
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!