Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I am always here for an animal print, and this giraffe sweater is no exception. I usually shy away from giraffe-printed items because they typically feature a brown print, and I just don’t have much brown in my wardrobe. This print, however, appears to be a black and tan combination, which would work much better in my closet.
I would throw this cozy piece over an all-black outfit with some gold jewelry on a chilly day. If you want to add some color, I think an olive green or a burnt orange would also look pretty.
The sweater is $139, but code SAVEMORE takes 40% off and brings it down to $69.50. It’s available in regular sizes XS–XL and petite sizes XXS–XL. Giraffe Jacquard Cozy Boyfriend Cardigan
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (but see our big Black Friday sale roundup!):
- Nordstrom – Markdowns up to 74% off (see all of the reader favorites in the sale here!)
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off; $50 off $200
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50-75% off your purchase; extra 15% off your purchase (ends 5 p.m. 11/26)
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off (ends 11/28 at 11:59 PT)
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance (ends 11/25 at 11:59 p.m. ET)
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!