If you have any friends or family members who enjoy brainteaser games (or are missing their SAT days), this little app might be a cute gift idea — there are “35+ games to help you perfect your reading, writing, speaking, and math,” and thousands of different levels within each game. There’s a 14-day free trial, so you might want to get them an iTunes giftcard for the full, yearly amount of the app ($40) and then suggest it to them.
It’s visually beautiful, fun, and not too heavy, although I have learned that I’m embarrassingly bad at doing long division in my head. I don’t know if I’m getting smarter, but I bought the app a month ago or so and consistently take the 5 minutes or so that it takes to do your “daily training” and enjoy it.
It’s available on both iTunes and Android; pricing varies depending on what level/length you buy. Elevate App
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance; 40% off “winter vacation styles”
- Ann Taylor – End-of-Season Clearance: Up to 75% off original prices — plus 30% off full-price styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off, plus an additional 15% off (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: Extra 50% off markdowns (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off select styles; 40% off everything else
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…