Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
At the first hint of spring (i.e., a single day above 40 degrees), I’m usually ready to toss all of my sweaters into the back of my closet and start taking stock of my spring wardrobe.
After spending last spring in yoga pants and sweatshirts, most of my spring work clothes are in pretty good shape, but I always need to add one or two crisp white shirts to the rotation.
This lightweight cotton shirt from Rails has a really pretty textured fabric that would look equally at home tucked into a pencil skirt or used as a bathing suit coverup.
The shirt is $158 at Nordstrom and available in sizes XS–XXL.
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping