We’ve mentioned Road ID bracelets on the blog before, but it’s been a while — and so many more people are doing outdoors activities that I thought it would good to remind everyone.
Road IDs are, essentially, bracelets with an engraved steel portion that can have any information you want. For yourself, a child, or a parent, you might put your full name and a “call in case of emergency” number, as well as any important notes (for example, allergies or other facts you’d want an emergency worker to know about).
They’re great because they’re lightweight and easy to make part of your routine. While you might remember to stick your license in your coat pocket before a hike, you might forget to put your license back in your wallet — plus you may not use the same coat for every activity.
The company offers a huge variety right now, including Apple Watch and Fitbit attachments, silicone bracelets, and more. I’ve always just been a fan of the original stretch option, but that’s me.
I’ve never tried the brand GoTags, but if you just want a shoe tag these are much more affordable at $8.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.