As I’ve noted before: I am the WORST when it comes to nail polish. I have no patience for applying it, I type too much and inevitably immediately chip it, and then I hate having chipped polish and take it off immediately.
So I’ve been excited about the latest Essie nail polishes, with the flat brush that makes application super easy. (One objection down!) When I saw that Essie had a Halloween collection with sparkles I thought, HMMN — sparkly polish often seems more durable than regular polish, although it can sometimes be a pain to remove.
So I decided to give it a try. I was between three colors — the silvery Spellbound (pictured above, and the one I got), a blue option (now sold out, sadly!) and a purplish/blue Broom With a View. I figured I’d try one color and see what my thoughts were.
I was on a long conference call on Friday, so I multitasked and painted my nails — and I’m really pleased! It went on super easily and dried quickly. It looks great, if I do say so myself. My manicure has thus far lasted three days, which for me is saying a lot. I haven’t tried to remove it yet, true, but I strongly suspect this is going to be one of the easier sparkles to remove — it’s finer grained and not as piecey as some of the other sparkles I’ve had over the years.
The polish is $8.99 at Target.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000s of new markdowns!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale & clearance up to 75% off — and try code JUST4U through 9/15 to take $30-$650 off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 15% off $75, 25% off $100, 40% off $125
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – bottoms starting at $29; 40% off everything else