If you’re on the hunt for a great app for strength training, here is my Fitbod app review!
I have always enjoyed weightlifting but have encountered a few problems over the years — The New Rules of Lifting for Women got repetitive for me, Faster Way to Fat Loss was great but too expensive for what it was, Les Mills on Demand‘s Body Pump (and similar classes) at this point are too advanced for me, and I get bored by other fitness videos on weightlifting such as ChaLEAN or Fitness Blender.
I’ve gotten a few other weightlifting books over the years (The Year One Challenge for Women, Strong Curves) and ran into problems with a) having to look up half the exercises or b) not having enough equipment. Plus, I often got stuck watching YouTubers spend three minutes telling me how to do a single exercise.
I forget how I found this one, but I’m LOVING it, so I thought I’d do a mini Fitbod app review. It’s an app that gives you weightlifting workouts and shows you simple animated gifs of the exercises (LOVE that).
You can tell the app which equipment you have access to so that it only gives you exercises with that equipment — and if you don’t like a certain one (die, burpees!), you can easily replace it with another exercise that works the same muscles. You can even choose whether to do “fresh muscle groups” each day, do a full body workout, or do an upper/lower split training.
The app gives you three workouts for free, but after that it’s $5 a month — and to me it’s really worth it. It’s a very smart program! Fitbod App
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
2020 Update: these are some of our favorite workout pants — they’re opaque, available in a ton of sizes, and often have pockets!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59