Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This jacket checks a lot of boxes for me: vibrant, jewel-tone color; great structural details; and a slight, flattering flounce. Wear it zipped for more formal feeling, or unzipped for a cool, moto-jacket-type vibe. This would look great paired with a sheath in a neutral color or with a navy skirt for a suit-type look without a full suit.
This jacket doesn’t appear to have any coordinating pieces, but if you like the color, these pants are available in the same color, but a different fabric.
The jacket is $126, marked down from $180, and available in regular sizes 00–18 and petite sizes 00–14. Flounce-Front Suit Jacket
Macy’s has a plus-size option that’s only $39 and comes in sizes 1X–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (11/23/20):
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc. – Black Friday Sales starting early! Up to 50% off on lots of stuff.
- Zenni – 15%-25% off. We’ve started ordering my son’s eyeglasses/prescription sunglasses/tinted eyeglasses through here, and the prices are hard to beat; I’ve also got some blue-blocking nonprescription eyeglasses for my hubs in my cart.
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- LOFT – Up to 60% off hundreds of styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything
- Nordstrom – New markdowns up to 40% off!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!