I haven’t tried it yet, but a few weeks ago I stumbled on this deep conditioning mask from MoroccanOil — and it deposits temporary color, also! I thought it might be a fun thing — I got the cocoa because I’m boring (and the gray hairs are winning) — but there are also options for aqua, bordeaux, hibiscus, rose gold, platinum, and “champagne” (if you have lighter hair and are feeling adventurous, go to town).
Readers, what are your favorite hair masks? We haven’t done a roundup in a few years…
(Also, have you gotten more adventurous with your color since the pandemic has started? One friend, a law librarian, has been having a ton of friend with really vibrant hues from Arctic Fox (if you feel like trying it, you can get 10% off with my friend’s referral code.)
The pictured mask is $28 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (11/24/20):
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase and extra 60% off sale styles
- Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc. – Black Friday Sales starting early! Up to 50% off on lots of stuff.
- Zenni – 15%-25% off. We’ve started ordering my son’s eyeglasses/prescription sunglasses/tinted eyeglasses through here, and the prices are hard to beat; I’ve also got some blue-blocking nonprescription eyeglasses for my hubs in my cart.
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- LOFT – Up to 60% off hundreds of styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!