I haven’t tried it yet, but a few weeks ago I stumbled on this deep conditioning mask from MoroccanOil — and it deposits temporary color, also! I thought it might be a fun thing — I got the cocoa because I’m boring (and the gray hairs are winning) — but there are also options for aqua, bordeaux, hibiscus, rose gold, platinum, and “champagne” (if you have lighter hair and are feeling adventurous, go to town).
Readers, what are your favorite hair masks? We haven’t done a roundup in a few years…
(Also, have you gotten more adventurous with your color since the pandemic has started? One friend, a law librarian, has been having a ton of friend with really vibrant hues from Arctic Fox (if you feel like trying it, you can get 10% off with my friend’s referral code.)
The pictured mask is $28 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125