Happy long weekend — I hope everyone is getting to enjoy the 3d of July off as well as the 4th! If you’re not, I thought I’d throw up a quick sales roundup post to a) let everyone know what sales are afoot, and b) give you a fresh open thread for those of you stuck in the office or otherwise hanging out near a computer today. My favorite sales are in bold.
Pictured: Flickr / pagedooley (colors modified a bit).
- 6PM – Featured brands today include Coach and Clarks.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything with code JUSTBEACHY.
- Anthropologie – Take an extra 30% off sale items!
- Boden – Summer sale! Up to 60% off. (Check out our roundup of how to build a work wardrobe at Boden!)
- Brooks Brothers – Summer clearance, with online exclusive up to 70% off.
- Club Monaco – Up to 60% off when you take an additional 30% off sale styles.
- Express – 50% off select women’s and men’s styles.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase + extra 50% off sale styles with code HOORAY.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything, PLUS extra 50% off clearance.
- Lands’ End – 30% off regularly priced styles. Sale section up to 60% off!
- Last Call – Up to 70% off everything, PLUS an extra 10% off on top of sale with code JULY4.
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles. Select full-price styles starting at $6.
- Neiman Marcus – The biggest sale of the season; up to 70% off regular prices.
- Nordstrom – The big Anniversary sale is coming up (where they mark down fall merchandise for a limited time), but don’t let that dissuade you from checking out the clearance sale going on now — there are 9000+ items marked down from spring and summer. Check out our roundup of how to build a work wardrobe at Nordstrom — lots of those items are on sale right now.
- Reiss – Sale! Up to 50% off.
- Talbots – Red Hanger semi-annual sale — extra 50% off two+ markdowns, extra 40% off one markdown.
- Zappos – End of season sandal sale!
Readers, have you found any great sales this weekend? Any favorite recent purchases in general? Are you at work today or just chilling out?