My size was out at Nordstrom, so I ordered through Zappos and was pleased to find that with Prime shipping I received them the next day. (Whereas those holiday cards that I paid for 3-day shipping on the 12th still haven’t arrived! Whee!)
In any event, I really like them — I like that there’s waterproof leather, a very grippy “molded rubber outsole,” and kind of a kickass take-no-prisoners vibe also.
I’ve had such great experiences with Zappos returns (365 days, prepaid label/shipping, etc.) that I ordered both the zipper version and the pull-on version and am still trying to decide between the two. I just noticed this slightly lower wedge heel while writing the post, which I may order also.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
These are a few of our latest favorite shoes available in wide widths (as of Jan. 2021!).
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-20-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off sitewide
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops starting at $15, pants and skirts starting at $20, dresses starting at $25
- Loft – Up to 80% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off must-haves; extra 60% off sale styles