Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This preppy knit blazer is right up my alley. It’s got a classic, but not boring, look with the contrast piping, and the soft knit makes it a cozy topper for a neutral outfit.
I would love this over a grey or navy sheath, or paired with a white blouse and dark ankle pant. It would also be a great monochromatic look paired with a dark red sweater underneath.
The blazer is $187 at Brooks Brothers (marked down from $268) and available in sizes XS–XL. Merino Wool Milano-Knit Rowing Blazer
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-15-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items, 40% off 1-2 full-price items; extra 50-70% off sale styles;
- Loft – Up to 60% off almost everything; 30% off Lou & Grey; 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off select styles; extra 60% off sale styles