A friend was just saying how happy she was with this purchase, and I thought I’d mention it in case you’ve got a reluctant but aspiring yogi on your gift list. My friend was saying that she never liked the way her workout duds would roll up or roll down as she went about her workout, and once she was doing it at home with her kiddo (yay remote school) she HATED it because her kiddo kept commenting (yay kiddos).
SO, she got a unitard like this one — and not only does she wear it when she can’t get 100% alone to do her workout, but she’s actually looking forward to going to public yoga classes when things open up again.
The pictured bodysuit is available in three colors at Universal Standard in sizes 00-40 for $95 — there’s also a version in shorts.
Everlane has a similar option for $88, sizes XXS-XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: I’m still really happy with my new(ish) yoga mat also if you’re in a yoga-gift frame of mind!
2020 Update: these are some of our favorite workout pants — they’re opaque, available in a ton of sizes, and often have pockets!
Workwear sales of note for 12.2.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off