Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
In 2020, I cannot get enough of pull-on pants for work. After many months of 100% work from home, when I started going back to the office on occasion, the idea of buttons and zippers was more than I could handle.
The pants are $79 and come in sizes 12W–24W. In addition to the black, they come in blue, navy, olive, and wine. Skinny Compression Knit Pants
Anne Klein has an option in straight sizes for $89.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 11.29.21, Cyber Monday…
- Nordstrom – Cyber Monday sales — up to 50% off! See some of our picks here. Also of note: TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Boden – Up to 40% off, plus extra 10% off
- Lands’ End – 50% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- Anthropologie – 30% off; extra 50% off sale items