Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
In 2020, I cannot get enough of pull-on pants for work. After many months of 100% work from home, when I started going back to the office on occasion, the idea of buttons and zippers was more than I could handle.
The pants are $79 and come in sizes 12W–24W. In addition to the black, they come in blue, navy, olive, and wine. Skinny Compression Knit Pants
Anne Klein has an option in straight sizes for $89.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-2-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase; $50 off $175+; free shipping (no min.)