Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I have seen this dress in person, and I can attest that it looks even better in real life than it does online. I love the slightly puffed sleeve and the sweatshirt material. It looks much more formal but feels like your coziest pair of sweatpants.
The New Yorker in me wants to wear this with black tights, black booties, and a long, gold station necklace. If you need a little more color in your life, you could add a bright earring or a statement necklace.
The dress is $32.99 and comes in sizes XS–XXL. It’s also available in cream. Puff Long Sleeve Sweatshirt Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-2-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase; $50 off $175+; free shipping (no min.)