Ugg Boots: yea or nay, ladies? Do you think they’ll be trendy for 2021 — or are they so, like, 2005? Is this the shearling-lined warm & toasty goodness that we need for the first part of 2021?
My own experience with Ugg boots (back in The Day) was less than great — I felt like my feet were constantly slipping in them and eventually decided their perfect purpose was to wear as slippers/boots after I swam laps in the winter (when I wanted something toasty but didn’t want to bother with socks). Then I brought them with me to trial in another city for “hotel slippers and errand shoes” and somehow found myself totally soaked one day in Philadelphia slush. (Although now they are supposedly waterproof.)
Still, I keep seeing them in my feed or while clicking around online, and even now I think — maybe I DO want another pair — and if not for the rest of the weird pandemic, WHEN? I could also see them being a great gift since they are warm and fuzzy. I don’t know — readers, what has your experience with Uggs been? Do you want them for 2021, or not so much?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.12.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.