Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love a ponté knit dress for a comfy, forgiving office look. This dress from Hobbs London would be a great piece for a morning when you want to look pulled-together but aren’t up for assembling an outfit. I’d add a simple earring and pendant necklace and boom, you’re ready to go.
We’ve discussed which tights to wear with navy before. For a more formal office, I’d probably do nude-for-me pantyhose, but for a more casual look, I might try to find some matching navy tights.
The dress is on sale for $138.75 (originally $185) at Bloomingdale’s and comes in sizes 2–14. (Note: Bloomingdale’s is offering free shipping through 12/22.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off