Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This grosgrain-trimmed blazer from Gucci is a classic for a reason. The cut is gorgeous, and everything from the printed silk lining to the gold buttons has a timeless, upscale, preppy look.
Of course you could wear this with a sheath dress or pencil skirt, but I’d love to see it dressed down a bit for a more casual office with some straight-leg jeans and a solid tee.
The blazer is $2,700 at Net-a-Porter and comes in Italian sizes 36–48.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off