Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This grosgrain-trimmed blazer from Gucci is a classic for a reason. The cut is gorgeous, and everything from the printed silk lining to the gold buttons has a timeless, upscale, preppy look.
Of course you could wear this with a sheath dress or pencil skirt, but I’d love to see it dressed down a bit for a more casual office with some straight-leg jeans and a solid tee.
The blazer is $2,700 at Net-a-Porter and comes in Italian sizes 36–48.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.24.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase; $40 off $100/$100 off $225+
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale plus extra 70% off women’s sale swimsuits
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Eloquii – $19+ select styles; 40% off everything else
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off