Our daily TPS reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve often suggested layering pieces beneath sheath dresses, but it’s been hard to find good pictures, so when I saw that this lightweight turtleneck not only had good reviews, was recommended by reviewers as being a great layering piece, and then Nordstrom actually SHOWED it as a layering piece beneath a sheath dress, I had to post it.
The lightweight turtleneck layer isn’t for everyone, obviously, but if it is for you it’s been hard to find recently — this Halogen turtleneck comes in black, gray and white and looks perfect.
Layer it beneath cardigans, sheer blouses, sheath dresses, vests, blazers, thicker sweaters (they’re particularly great beneath itchy ones!), and more.
The turtleneck is hand washable, and $39; it comes in regular and petite sizes XS-XL. Halogen® Long Sleeve Turtleneck
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase