- 6pm – Black Friday Mega Sale! 70% off Frye, Nine West and Clarks, 80% off designer footwear like Cole Haan, L.A.M.B., and Pour La Victoire.
- Amazon – Up to 30% off women’s clothing, up to 60% off women’s athletic shoes, up to 70% off jewelry gifts. Up to 65% off shoes. 60% or more off clothing.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your entire purchase with code THANKS. 40% off your entire purchase with code ENJOY40.
- Anne Klein – 40% off sitewide.
- Anthropologie – 25% off sitewide with code HOLIDAY25 . 20% off all items with code HOLIDAY20.
- ASOS – 25% off party wear. 30% off everything with code TGIBF.
- Banana Republic – 50% off one full-priced item with code BRFIFTY, 40% off the rest of your purchase with code BRFORTY.
- Bare Necessities – 25% off sitewide with code THANKS. 25% off sitewide with code BF25. 25% off with code CYBER.
- Barneys – Up to 40% select styles.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Extra 20% off already reduced 5F ready-to-wear, accessories and select designer collections. Up to 40% off select designer sportswear collections.
- Bloomingdale’s – Big Brown Bag Sale: up to 50% on select items, $25 off almost every $200 (through 11/29).
- Bluefly – Extra 50% select dresses, coats up to 75% off. Up to 80% off Gucci, Tahari, Badgley Mischka, Rebecca Minkoff, Valentino, and more.
- Boden – 30% off sitewide.
- Brooks Brothers – 30% off select sweaters (through 12/1).
- Club Monaco – 30% off cashmere styles including gloves, scarves, hats, and more with code SUPERSOFT. 20% off $200+, 25% off $300+, 30% off $500+.
- Cole Haan – 30% off almost everything. 50% off select women’s boots, ballets, and bags.
- CUSP – Up to 40% off, and extra 20% off sale items (through 11/29).
- C. Wonder – 40% off sitewide.
- Dorothy Perkins – Up to 30% off everything.
- DVF – 40% off fall styles (through 12/1).
- eBags – Up to 70% off.
- Eloquii – 50% off your entire purchase with code BLITZ plus 60% off your favorites (through 11/30). $50 credit on a future purchase with purchase on Black Friday.
- eShakti – Up to 70% off (through 11/28). Up to 60% off (through 12/1).
- Express – 50% off everything (through 11/28). Additional 60% off clearance items, jeans 40% off.
- French Connection – 30% off entire site with code 30FCBF (through 11/28 at midnight). Sale extended.
- Forever 21 – Extra 30% off sale items.
- Henri Bendel – 20% off $100+, 25% off $200+, 30% off $300+ full price, plus free shipping. 30% off $250, 25% off $150 (through 11/30).
- J.Crew – 30% off select full-price styles and 40% off sale items with code HOLIDAY (through 11/30).
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything with code THANKS (through 11/30).
- Jones New York – 30% off full-priced styles (ends 11/29).
- Kate Spade New York – Up to 75% off (through 11/29). 25% off entire site with code HOLLYJOLLY.
- Kate Spade Saturday – Take 30% off all full-price styles with code DEALME. Tons of stuff marked 50% off or more in the sale section.
- Kohl’s – 15% off with code THANKS15 (through 11/30). $34.99 Apt.9 cashmere sweaters, 60% off select outerwear, 40-50% off watches (11/28 through 3pm CST). Take extra 20% off with code CYBER20 (through 12/3).
- Lands’ End – 40% off select categories each day and 30% off the remainder of your order (through 11/30).
- Last Call by Neiman Marcus – Up to 60% off (through 11/28). Extra 40-60% off everything. Extra 30-50% off everything, extra 40-50% off sweaters, hats, coats, gloves, scarves, and more.
- The Limited – 50% off your purchase plus free shipping with code THANKS. 40% off the Scandal Collection; $25 sweaters.
- L.K. Bennett – Up to 30% off with code LKBBF.
- LOFT – 50% off everything with code TREAT. 40% off everything.
- Lord & Taylor – 20% off regular & sale items and 25% off fine jewelry with code THANKS (through 11/30).
- Macy’s – Extra 15% off Thanksgiving Sale + Black Friday Specials with code THANKS (through 11/29).
- ModCloth – 50% off select styles (through 11/30).
- Neiman Marcus – Save up to 50% off when you take an additional 20% off select already-reduced prices (through 11/28).
- New York & Company – Everything 50-80% off plus free shipping (through 12/2).
- Nine West – 50% off all booties and boots, up to 50% off pumps, flats, sandals, bags, and accessories.
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 40% off.
- Paula’s Choice – 15% off everything and get free shipping (through 12/7 9pm PST).
- Piperlime – 25% off sitewide (through 11/29).
- Reiss – Up to 30% off selected lines.
- Saks – 60% off select styles (through 11/28). Up to 50% off (through 11/30).
- Sephora – $10 Black Friday beauty deals.
- Shoes.com – Extra 30% off sale items. 15% off sitewide with code SHOES15 or 30% off sale shoes with code BLACK (through 11/29).
- ShopBop – 15% off orders of $250+, 20% off orders of $500+, 25% off orders of $1000+ with code GOBIG14.
- Talbots – 40% off your entire purchase. 50% off one regular-price item until noon 11/28, 40% off your entire purchase all day.
- Theory – 40% off selected merchandise (through 12/1).
- White House | Black Market – 30% off your purchase with code 11989 (through 11/28). 25% off your entire purchase with code 15406 (through 11/3o).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Thanks for these sales links. Happy thanksgiving!!
– Merrie K. @ http://www.PetiteCareerGirl.com
Lots of sales!
Elie Tahari website was not on the list, but I was able to get a great deal on a few blouses there.
I really like format of this with the updates – I like seeing how the sales evolve and change over the long weekend.
That Ann Taylor code – VALID IN US ONLY – seriously?
Well its a US holiday soooo that makes sense
Except Ann Taylor excludes Canadians from all their online sales, so the fact that it’s a US holiday is irrelevant and stupid.
J.Crew has done much better here than Ann Taylor, because they cover the duty fees, and they aren’t dinks about holidays. We aren’t desperate for American stores that treat us like we’re lucky to have them as we spend our money.
You’re right – there are lots of other places for me to spend my hard-earned money. Anne Taylor won’t be getting a dime of it.
Stay warm, fellow Canadians!
Anyone see cute monogrammed mugs anywhere? I was going to buy from C Wonder but they only have one set, and I don’t love it in the obscure letters I want.
I thought I saw some in Target IRL the other day.
Anthropologie normally has some.