Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Forest green has been one of my go-to colors this season. Sort of like olive, it can be a surprisingly versatile almost-neutral when you pair it with other colors.
This skirt would look beautiful with your standard neutrals like ivory, camel, or black (this sweater from Quince comes to mind), but if you’re feeling bolder, it would also look fabulous with some warmer tones like rust-orange, marigold yellow, or burgundy.
The skirt is $98 at Ann Taylor and available in regular sizes 00–18 and petite sizes 00–16. With promo code FAVES, it comes down to only $29.40. High-Waist Seamed Pencil Skirt
This high-waist pencil skirt from Eileen Fisher is $138 and comes in sizes 1X–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off