Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Forest green has been one of my go-to colors this season. Sort of like olive, it can be a surprisingly versatile almost-neutral when you pair it with other colors.
This skirt would look beautiful with your standard neutrals like ivory, camel, or black (this sweater from Quince comes to mind), but if you’re feeling bolder, it would also look fabulous with some warmer tones like rust-orange, marigold yellow, or burgundy.
The skirt is $98 at Ann Taylor and available in regular sizes 00–18 and petite sizes 00–16. With promo code FAVES, it comes down to only $29.40. High-Waist Seamed Pencil Skirt
This high-waist pencil skirt from Eileen Fisher is $138 and comes in sizes 1X–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-2-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase; $50 off $175+; free shipping (no min.)