We all know I’ve been a huge fan of the Barefoot Dreams cardigans for years now — I have three of my own, and I’ve gifted them to my mother, mother-in-law, and aunt. Still, my preferred style has always been the circle cardigan, in large part because I like the pockets and the drapey feel, plus I’m not into hoods like a lot of their other cardigans have.
So color me excited that there’s a brand new slouchy cool option for Barefoot Dreams. I think this shape looks like it will work perfectly with the heavy, cozy, nubby fabric (seriously, if you’ve never touched one in the store, they are sooooo soft), and I like the updated style.
The rib cardigan is available in gray, a beigey pink (“misty rose”), and a purplish taupe (“driftwood”) for $188 at Nordstrom.
(And, uh, it’ll make a great gift for other people too! OOOH — there are lots of Barefoot Dreams options for men now also!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59