Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If anyone has plans to drop four figures on a work dress this year, please let it be this one. (And then call me and tell me all about it so I can live vicariously.) This has some serious Claire Underwood vibes and I am here for it. I particularly love the diagonal front pleat and super-flattering darted waist.
This is the sort of dress that requires no accessories beyond some basic stud earrings and a gorgeous shoe. If I ever find myself nominated to the Supreme Court, this is what I’ll wear to my swearing-in.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 12-3-20)
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off more than 1,000 items from top brands (See all of the reader favorites in the sale here!)
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 50% off
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 75% off your purchase plus extra 15% off your $75+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off great gifts plus extra 20% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50-60% off everything
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off and 6-month returns (ends 12/6)
Reader Favorites on Sale: