Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If anyone has plans to drop four figures on a work dress this year, please let it be this one. (And then call me and tell me all about it so I can live vicariously.) This has some serious Claire Underwood vibes and I am here for it. I particularly love the diagonal front pleat and super-flattering darted waist.
This is the sort of dress that requires no accessories beyond some basic stud earrings and a gorgeous shoe. If I ever find myself nominated to the Supreme Court, this is what I’ll wear to my swearing-in.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: