Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This houndstooth sweater from Perfect Moment has really cozy après-ski vibes but would look just as appropriate in a business casual office as it would in a ski chalet. For the office, I would wear this tucked into a pair of high-waisted black pants with some chunky gold or silver earrings.
As a side note, I would skip this print on a day with a lot of video conferences scheduled. The “moiré effect” describes the dizzying wavy pattern that shows up when you’re wearing stripes or other repeating patterns on camera. If you’ve made it to 2022 without getting a little bit seasick from someone’s striped shirt, you’re luckier than I.
The sweater is $365 at Net-a-Porter and comes in sizes XS–L.
A more affordable option is from Vero Moda; it’s available in sizes XS–XL for $75 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.29.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 25% off for members, 20% off core
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off women’s clearance (ends Monday 10/2) – some great basics on wool suits for women
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!]
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off select sale styles, 30% off fall styles, and 30% off men’s and boys’ suiting
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Reiss – Mid-season sale, up to 50% off
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Theory – Friends + Family sale, 25% off sitewide
- Ulta – Fall Haul Event, up to 40% off (ends 9/30)
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!