This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
We’ve bought a lot of tasty things from the Republic of Tea, so I was psyched to see that they have a whole line of special edition teas in honor of Bridgerton! If your gift list includes fans of Bridgerton (either the series by Julia Quinn or the Netflix show), this could be a great, affordable gift idea.
The special edition line includes Spice Chai (featuring Anthony & Kate from Season 2 / Book 2), Honey Breakfast Tea (featuring Daphne & Simon from Season 1 / Book 1), Queen’s Cake Vanilla Fruit Tea, Ginger Biscuit (featuring Kate’s dog Newton), and Blood Orange Mimosa Tea (featuring Penelope Featherington). It looks like Whistldown Punch (a hibiscus ice tea) is sold out for the moment at Amazon. Each tin of tea is $14.50.
(Whoa, they also have a Mandalorian-themed gift set of teas too for any Star Wars fans on your list!)
Note that the Republic of Tea website also offers a 24-tea bag pack that you can customize with up to 24 different kinds of teas if you want to sample a bunch.
Readers — do you have any favorite teas (or tea gift sets) that you absolutely love?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.6.23
Our favorites are in bold!
- Nordstrom – Holiday sale up to 50% off; designer clearance up to 40% off; free 2-day shipping for a limited time
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase & extra 15% off sweaters
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything & extra 20% off purchase
- ba&sh – Winter sale up to 50% off
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer Sale: Up to 40% off, 100s of styles added
- Club Monaco – 25% off almost everything
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase with code; up to 50% off coats; up to 60% off present picks
- Loft – 40% off your purchase plus extra 15% off
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off plus extended return policy — reader favorites include this laptop tote, this backpack, and this crossbody
- Sephora – 20% off purchase with code; 30% off Sephora Collection
- Summersalt – Up to 60% off select styles (this reader-favorite sweater blazer is 40% off)
- Talbots – 40% off your regular-price purchase — readers love this cashmere boatneck and this cashmere cardigan, as well as their sweater blazers in general
- Theory – 25% off sitewide; extra 10% off with Apple Pay
- Theory Outlet – Last-chance styles 70-80% off; extra 25% off sweaters; readers love this T-shirt