Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Oh my goodness, everything about this blouse from The Fold is lovely. The indigo blue and chartreuse pattern is exquisite, but the real showstopper for me is the beautiful folds around the neckline.
I’m starting to ease my way back into “office” clothes, and having a blouse this pretty might make me feel a little better about moving out of full-time athleisure.
I would want this blouse to be the standout piece of an outfit, so I’d likely pair it with a pair of dark trousers or tucked into a pencil skirt.
The blouse is $295 at The Fold and available in sizes 2–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off