Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Oh my goodness, everything about this blouse from The Fold is lovely. The indigo blue and chartreuse pattern is exquisite, but the real showstopper for me is the beautiful folds around the neckline.
I’m starting to ease my way back into “office” clothes, and having a blouse this pretty might make me feel a little better about moving out of full-time athleisure.
I would want this blouse to be the standout piece of an outfit, so I’d likely pair it with a pair of dark trousers or tucked into a pencil skirt.
The blouse is $295 at The Fold and available in sizes 2–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-9-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50% off 4+ items; 40% off 3 items; 30% off 1 or 2 items; extra 20% off all clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops & sweaters 50% off 3+; 40% off 1 or 2; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off tees; 50% off dresses; 40% off jeans; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off tops, pants, shorts & denim
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 40% off 3+ items; 30% off 2 items; 25% off 1 item