If you’re a fan of the layered necklace look but get frustrated when the necklaces twist and get tangled, then you need a necklace clasp like this, because it’s a game changer!
I’d heard about these kinds of products years ago, and always meant to buy, but I kept forgetting. I finally got this one (pictured) a few months ago and love it.
For $12, I wasn’t expecting much, but it’s been great — I’m getting more wear out of necklaces that feel a bit too plain to wear by themselves, and so far I have no complaints about the quality or ease of use. It has two rings on each side (you attach the necklace clasps to the rings) and a tube clasp — kind of like a deadbolt, but vertical.
There are a lot of different options out there (including magnetic ones, if you know someone who hates regular clasps).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125