If you’re a fan of the layered necklace look but get frustrated when the necklaces twist and get tangled, then you need a necklace clasp like this, because it’s a game changer!
I’d heard about these kinds of products years ago, and always meant to buy, but I kept forgetting. I finally got this one (pictured) a few months ago and love it.
For $12, I wasn’t expecting much, but it’s been great — I’m getting more wear out of necklaces that feel a bit too plain to wear by themselves, and so far I have no complaints about the quality or ease of use. It has two rings on each side (you attach the necklace clasps to the rings) and a tube clasp — kind of like a deadbolt, but vertical.
There are a lot of different options out there (including magnetic ones, if you know someone who hates regular clasps).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase