If you’re a fan of the layered necklace look but get frustrated when the necklaces twist and get tangled, then you need a necklace clasp like this, because it’s a game changer!
I’d heard about these kinds of products years ago, and always meant to buy, but I kept forgetting. I finally got this one (pictured) a few months ago and love it.
For $12, I wasn’t expecting much, but it’s been great — I’m getting more wear out of necklaces that feel a bit too plain to wear by themselves, and so far I have no complaints about the quality or ease of use. It has two rings on each side (you attach the necklace clasps to the rings) and a tube clasp — kind of like a deadbolt, but vertical.
There are a lot of different options out there (including magnetic ones, if you know someone who hates regular clasps).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.12.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.