Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I can never have enough emerald green in my life, especially in a pair of pants that can easily go from office to weekend.
These pleat-front tapered trousers from Reiss would be a great choice for winter, paired with a chunky black or ivory turtleneck. For spring, I would wear this with a floral printed blouse and a moto jacket, or a striped navy tee with a navy blazer.
The pants are $285 at Reiss and available in sizes 0–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59