I just happened to see these Lilly Pulitzer lanyards on Etsy, and because I can immediately think of at least four women I now need to email to let them know personally, I thought I’d mention them here. I know readers are always looking for a “nicer” solution for the dreaded ID badge, and this option is certainly colorful and fun.
Whether it will work with your existing wardrobe will largely depend on what you wear; for example, if you tend to wear a ton of black and gray then I think it’ll be a fun pop of color (although I’m not sure what the overlap is between Lilly fans and women who wear primarily black and gray). Just a note: This Etsy seller, JustFrocket, also does little neck pillows for flying. Lilly Pulitzer Lanyards
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…