Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Sometimes you just need a perfect, basic black blazer to throw on to complete an outfit. I like the slightly oversized look of this one from Eloquii. It’s slouchy, but not sloppy, and will look great with everything from jeans to straight-leg pants to dresses.
I would keep this next to my WFH desk for last-minute videoconferences or in my office to dress up for a surprise meeting.
The blazer is $119.95 full price at Eloquii and comes in sizes 14–28. It also comes in powder blue. Today, promo code OMG brings the price down to $71.97.
This Nordstrom blazer ($99) is an option for straight sizes, though it’s currently only available in lucky sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off