Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I told you earlier this week that Veep is one of my all-time favorite shows, so it should go without saying that Selina Meyer has one of my all-time favorite wardrobes for a TV character, and she loves a blouse with a bow.
This green and blue plaid version would be a great option with a gray or navy suit or underneath a camel blazer. If you’re working from home, this would look nice paired with black ponte pants or leggings.
The blouse is $34.50, marked down from $69.50, and is available in regular sizes XXS–3X and petite sizes XXS–L. Long-Sleeve Bow Top
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 12-4-20)
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off more than 1,000 items from top brands — also check out their really fun pop-up shop with lots of unusual brands for Nordstrom
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 50% off
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 75% off your purchase plus extra 15% off your $75+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off great gifts plus extra 20% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50-60% off everything
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off and 6-month returns (ends 12/6)
Some of Our Reviews on Classic Gift Ideas:
- Here’s Kat’s Nixplay review (WiFi photo frames; great gifts for grandparents) — she still loves them!
- YES to everything from Barefoot Dreams (here’s my review of the circle cardigan).
- Still love my Bowflex adjustable dumbells
- The Revlon One-Step Styler really is all it’s cracked up to be
- Favorite Gift of the Month Clubs: Universal Yums (international snacks), Craft Coffee, Great Clubs (beer, salsa, wine, chocolate, and more)
- We’re still fans of these old-timey cocktail glasses
- I still think Society6 is a great spot for a ton of gift ideas, including beautiful trays, rugs, and more — I personally have an acrylic tray, two different bath rugs, a shower curtain, and several pillow covers.
- Check out more gift ideas here!