Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I told you earlier this week that Veep is one of my all-time favorite shows, so it should go without saying that Selina Meyer has one of my all-time favorite wardrobes for a TV character, and she loves a blouse with a bow.
This green and blue plaid version would be a great option with a gray or navy suit or underneath a camel blazer. If you’re working from home, this would look nice paired with black ponte pants or leggings.
The blouse is $34.50, marked down from $69.50, and is available in regular sizes XXS–3X and petite sizes XXS–L. Long-Sleeve Bow Top
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (11/23/20):
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc. – Black Friday Sales starting early! Up to 50% off on lots of stuff.
- Zenni – 15%-25% off. We’ve started ordering my son’s eyeglasses/prescription sunglasses/tinted eyeglasses through here, and the prices are hard to beat; I’ve also got some blue-blocking nonprescription eyeglasses for my hubs in my cart.
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- LOFT – Up to 60% off hundreds of styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything
- Nordstrom – New markdowns up to 40% off!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!