Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I told you earlier this week that Veep is one of my all-time favorite shows, so it should go without saying that Selina Meyer has one of my all-time favorite wardrobes for a TV character, and she loves a blouse with a bow.
This green and blue plaid version would be a great option with a gray or navy suit or underneath a camel blazer. If you’re working from home, this would look nice paired with black ponte pants or leggings.
The blouse is $34.50, marked down from $69.50, and is available in regular sizes XXS–3X and petite sizes XXS–L. Long-Sleeve Bow Top
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-3-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off; extra 25% off
- Ann Taylor – 40 full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)