Remember work travel? Before it was replaced by Zoom, I spent a not insignificant amount of time on planes, trains, and automobiles for court conferences, depositions, and client meetings. I’ll admit, however, that I still haven’t quite figured out how to de-plane, de-train, or de-car without looking like a wrinkled mess.
Gravitas claims that this dress is a “go-anywhere, take-anywhere, stow-anywhere piece” that will smooth out its own wrinkles within an hour of unpacking or wear. If there’s a way I can avoid looking like a hot mess upon arrival, I’ll try it! The dress also has built-in shapewear, so one less thing to pack if that’s something you’re usually wearing.
The dress is $275 and available in sizes 0–24W. It comes in red, black, and navy. Lucille Dress
For more affordable options, check out Leota’s dresses, which are made from wrinkle-free fabric and come in both regular and plus sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (but see our big Black Friday sale roundup!):
- Nordstrom – Markdowns up to 74% off (see all of the reader favorites in the sale here!)
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off; $50 off $200
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50-75% off your purchase; extra 15% off your purchase (ends 5 p.m. 11/26)
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off (ends 11/28 at 11:59 PT)
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance (ends 11/25 at 11:59 p.m. ET)
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!