Remember work travel? Before it was replaced by Zoom, I spent a not insignificant amount of time on planes, trains, and automobiles for court conferences, depositions, and client meetings. I’ll admit, however, that I still haven’t quite figured out how to de-plane, de-train, or de-car without looking like a wrinkled mess.
Gravitas claims that this dress is a “go-anywhere, take-anywhere, stow-anywhere piece” that will smooth out its own wrinkles within an hour of unpacking or wear. If there’s a way I can avoid looking like a hot mess upon arrival, I’ll try it! The dress also has built-in shapewear, so one less thing to pack if that’s something you’re usually wearing.
The dress is $275 and available in sizes 0–24W. It comes in red, black, and navy. Lucille Dress
For more affordable options, check out Leota’s dresses, which are made from wrinkle-free fabric and come in both regular and plus sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125