Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I know, I know — everyone loves Free People’s Ottoman Slouchy Tunic. And it’s really great… if you’re ok with a high neckline.
For my money, though, I always prefer a scoop- or V-neck — and if it’s billowy and comfortable, all the better. The pictured sweater is getting a ton of good reviews — and I find myself finding it difficult to choose which of the 12 colors I like the best. (Acai? It might be acai. Aaaah but the blue and green are great as well!)
Psst: Random sale of note: I just bought more of these beautiful, unusual acrylic glasses from Mario Luca Giusti, currently on sale at Neiman Marcus for 30% off. They’re more than we usually pay for plastic glasses ($12-$25 per glass), but I like them for outdoor dining/drinking, and we also use some of the bigger tumblers for bedside water glasses. We love the Milly, Lente, and just ordered the Venezia. We also got the Pallas pitcher, which is super lightweight but pretty.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 12-3-20)
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off more than 1,000 items from top brands (See all of the reader favorites in the sale here!)
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 50% off
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 75% off your purchase plus extra 15% off your $75+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off great gifts plus extra 20% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50-60% off everything
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off and 6-month returns (ends 12/6)
Some of Our Reviews on Classic Gift Ideas:
- Here’s Kat’s Nixplay review (WiFi photo frames; great gifts for grandparents) — she still loves them!
- YES to everything from Barefoot Dreams (here’s my review of the circle cardigan).
- Still love my Bowflex adjustable dumbells
- The Revlon One-Step Styler really is all it’s cracked up to be
- Favorite Gift of the Month Clubs: Universal Yums (international snacks), Craft Coffee, Great Clubs (beer, salsa, wine, chocolate, and more)
- We’re still fans of these old-timey cocktail glasses
- I still think Society6 is a great spot for a ton of gift ideas, including beautiful trays, rugs, and more — I personally have an acrylic tray, two different bath rugs, a shower curtain, and several pillow covers.
- Check out more gift ideas here!