Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This sweater makes my preppy little heart sing. I love a dramatic bow, and even more so when it’s a dickey that doesn’t provide too much bulk under a sweater.
I would probably wear this neatly tied in a bow, similar to how it’s pictured here, but it would also look cool with an asymmetrical knot or left untied. For bottoms, I would fully lean into the preppy look and wear it with navy ankle pants and loafers.
The sweater is $498 and available in sizes XS–XL. Madras Dickey Wool Sweater
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-5-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 70% off sale styles; up to 40% off fresh picks
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 60% off dresses; up to 60% off 100s more styles
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything; 30% off when you spend $100; extra 50% off clearance
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)