Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This sweater makes my preppy little heart sing. I love a dramatic bow, and even more so when it’s a dickey that doesn’t provide too much bulk under a sweater.
I would probably wear this neatly tied in a bow, similar to how it’s pictured here, but it would also look cool with an asymmetrical knot or left untied. For bottoms, I would fully lean into the preppy look and wear it with navy ankle pants and loafers.
The sweater is $498 and available in sizes XS–XL. Madras Dickey Wool Sweater
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/25/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off your entire purchase of $99+; clearance included. (This reader favorite sweater blazer is $46-$59, and there are new colors!)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Talbots – Today only: $50 off every $200 you spend; combines with $30% off your entire purchase.
- Anthropologie – 40% off new tops, cozy jackets and home entertaining!
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – 15% off furniture, 20% off everything else
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?
Check out some of our latest posts!