Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
When things are feeling particularly chaotic (all of 2020, for example), I find myself reaching for the coziest items in my closet. Sometimes that’s a pair of ratty old sweatpants and an enormous blanket, but on my better-dressed days, it’s something like this cashmere tee. The short sleeves and fine-gauge knit mean that I’ll still get the feeling of coziness without overheating.
I would wear this with jeans and a fun necklace if I were working from home or tucked into a printed skirt for work.
The sweater is $250 and available in sizes XXS–XL. It also comes in ivory. Mandee Cashmere Short-Sleeve Sweater
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/30/20):
- Saks OFF 5TH – Crazy deals on workwear, and take 20% off your $100+ purchase (ends 10/31). (Nice deals on Theory, Stuart Weitzman, and St. John!)
- Boden – 15% off — and I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends today!
- Talbots – 40% off regular-price styles & 50% off wear-now markdowns, through 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Full Beauty – Just FYI, there’s a full suit down to $17?! Pink or lavender, size 16W-32W
Reader Favorites on Sale: