Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
When things are feeling particularly chaotic (all of 2020, for example), I find myself reaching for the coziest items in my closet. Sometimes that’s a pair of ratty old sweatpants and an enormous blanket, but on my better-dressed days, it’s something like this cashmere tee. The short sleeves and fine-gauge knit mean that I’ll still get the feeling of coziness without overheating.
I would wear this with jeans and a fun necklace if I were working from home or tucked into a printed skirt for work.
The sweater is $250 and available in sizes XXS–XL. It also comes in ivory. Mandee Cashmere Short-Sleeve Sweater
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/25/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off your entire purchase of $99+; clearance included. (This reader favorite sweater blazer is $46-$59, and there are new colors!)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Talbots – Today only: $50 off every $200 you spend; combines with $30% off your entire purchase.
- Anthropologie – 40% off new tops, cozy jackets and home entertaining!
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – 15% off furniture, 20% off everything else
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?
Check out some of our latest posts!