Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
When things are feeling particularly chaotic (all of 2020, for example), I find myself reaching for the coziest items in my closet. Sometimes that’s a pair of ratty old sweatpants and an enormous blanket, but on my better-dressed days, it’s something like this cashmere tee. The short sleeves and fine-gauge knit mean that I’ll still get the feeling of coziness without overheating.
I would wear this with jeans and a fun necklace if I were working from home or tucked into a printed skirt for work.
The sweater is $250 and available in sizes XXS–XL. It also comes in ivory. Mandee Cashmere Short-Sleeve Sweater
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-15-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items, 40% off 1-2 full-price items; extra 50-70% off sale styles;
- Loft – Up to 60% off almost everything; 30% off Lou & Grey; 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off select styles; extra 60% off sale styles