This is my second purchase I’ve made recently that was prompted by an Instagram ad. (The first was Billie.) I rarely have luck buying bras online (even with Amazon Prime Wardrobe, which I tried and reviewed in 2018), but right now I’m not thrilled with the idea of going to my local lingerie store, even with a mask, so I thought I’d give Thirdlove a try!
Thirdlove’s website gives you detailed instructions for measuring your bra size, but of course when I shopped the site last month, I’d totally forgotten that I’d done so months before, and simply ordered my regular size. I got their 24/7 Classic T-Shirt Bra ($68) because I like T-shirt bras and they say it’s their “#1 bra.” It has a ton of positive reviews! (Note that Thirdlove has underwear, too.)
The bra has thin memory foam cups and soft microjersey fabric and is available in cup sizes A–I. It’s very comfortable, too. The only thing I don’t love is that it gets a bit of a wrinkled look — but you can’t see it under clothing.
Unfortunately, the first one I ordered didn’t fit — but Thirdlove has a generous return policy. Exchanges and returns are free for 60 days if you don’t “love” your purchase. It was easy to exchange the bra for a new size, and the new one (a half size, which is a great option) fit much better.
Thirdlove’s website has a lot of resources, including info on bra styles, breast shapes, fit issues, lingerie care, and more. They offer discounts for teachers, first responders, medical workers, and the military, and they’ve donated more than $18 million worth of bras to women in need. Plus, they have a customer rewards program, Hooked Rewards. (Here’s my referral code if you want $15 off!)
I highly recommend giving Thirdlove a try.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/25/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off your entire purchase of $99+; clearance included. (This reader favorite sweater blazer is $46-$59, and there are new colors!)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Talbots – Today only: $50 off every $200 you spend; combines with $30% off your entire purchase.
- Anthropologie – 40% off new tops, cozy jackets and home entertaining!
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – 15% off furniture, 20% off everything else
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?