Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
These are the pants I need to get me through the rest of August and early September. Comfortable enough for working from the couch, but still an upgrade from pajama bottoms if you need to leave the house. I like the cheery red color, but I can really see the black pair becoming a workhorse in my wardrobe.
With a flowy pant like this, I’d probably do a fitted T-shirt to balance out the proportions and add a necklace for fun.
The pants are $14.97–$25, marked down from $34.99. They come in regular sizes XS–XXL, petite sizes XS–L, and tall sizes S–XXL. There’s also a plus-size version that comes in different colors. Mid-Rise Linen-Blend Pants
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 8.16.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Up to 15% off their bedding
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items.
- Rejuvenation – 100s of clearance items added. (Readers love their lighting.)
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…