Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The Washington Post offered advice on handling and caring for your face mask; The Washington Post also warned against face masks with valves or vents.
- Slate looked into the ways that some bosses are micromanaging right now and not respecting boundaries.
- The Muse suggested eight questions to ask if your employer is planning to reopen the office.
- Self shared what people taking birth control should know about COVID-19 and blood clots.
- Marie Claire recommended some lipsticks to wear under your mask.
- Bloomberg Businessweek explained why your pets are acting clingy lately.
In Other News…
- Cosmopolitan provided a tool for determining the cost-per-wear for potential purchases.
- CBS News reported that Brooks Brothers, which filed for Chapter 11 in July, has been bought; at least 125 retail locations will stay open.
- The Cut spoke to nine Black women in the wellness industry who commented on its culture of anti-Blackness and white supremacy.
- Fast Company gave advice for what to do when your career isn’t advancing as you’d like.
- Teen Vogue looked at the negative reactions of many men to Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s music video (NSFW) for “WAP” — and explained how criticizing women expressing their sexuality is nothing new.
- The New York Times spoke to several sources to debunk myths about the suffragist movement.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The New Yorker’s Daily Shouts: “Our Gym Is Committed to the Health and Money of Our Members.”