Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This white poplin shirtdress is just so effortlessly chic. The sleeves bring just a bit of drama, but the silhouette is classic and lovely.
I’m not a big bracelet person (too much clanking against my keyboard), but I would wear this with a statement cuff or bangle. Maybe this one from Kate Spade?
The dress is $265 and available in sizes that run roughly equivalent to dress sizes 10-28. Midi Shirtdress
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/25/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off your entire purchase of $99+; clearance included. (This reader favorite sweater blazer is $46-$59, and there are new colors!)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Talbots – Today only: $50 off every $200 you spend; combines with $30% off your entire purchase.
- Anthropologie – 40% off new tops, cozy jackets and home entertaining!
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – 15% off furniture, 20% off everything else
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?
Check out some of our latest posts!