I’ve mentioned before that I find adult coloring books calming — and I also enjoy using cute file folders for office decor. While putting together last week’s post on the best office supplies (to get for yourself), I found these fun file folders that you can color.
This seems like a great use for an adult coloring project (since what are you going to do, frame it when you’re done?) and gives you something productive to do while you’re trying to pay attention to a phone call.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-21-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops starting at $15, pants and skirts starting at $20, dresses starting at $25
- Loft – Up to 80% off sale styles; up to 50% off select full-price styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off must-haves; extra 60% off sale styles