Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Spring is here and I’m ready for all the bright colors. This silk charmeuse top from Gabriella Rosetti is just perfect in every way. I love the cheery fuchsia color and the fact that the fabric has just a touch of stretch.
If you’re looking for a monochromatic moment, there is also a matching skirt.
The top is $275 at 11 Honoré and comes in sizes 12–24. Do note that the item is made on demand, so it will take two to three weeks to ship.
This satin blouse from Vince Camuto is $49–$74 and available in sizes XXS–XL; this Halogen satin blouse comes in regular and petite sizes up to XXL and is $59. This plus-size satin blouse from Vince Camuto is $99 and available in 1X–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)