Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This mock-neck blouse from Ann Taylor looks like the sort of thing that would get a lot of mileage all year round.
The length allows it to be tucked nicely into a skirt or pair of trousers or left untucked with a pair of skinny pants and a long cardigan, and the bright, cheery color would go nicely with a wide range of neutrals.
(Side note: Ann Taylor refers to this color as “razzle dazzle,” which I love.)
The blouse is on sale for $39.88 (originally $69.50) at Ann Taylor and comes in sizes XXS-XXL.
Update: Unfortunately, this style has now sold out, but there are several similar mock-neck options at Ann Taylor for around the same price.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!