Pictured: Skirt / Ankle Pants / Flare Pants / Dress There’s a pretty epic sale going on over at Neiman Marcus — lots of lucky sizes, but the deals are approaching the “crazy” stage. Good workwear selection (particularly if you like Lafayette 148 New York), as well as great cashmere. I wouldn’t wear them to work, but there are a ton of nice crop tops for casual/going out type clothes. Details on what’s pictured above, as examples of the sale:
- Milly Zigzag Midi Pencil Skirt, was $310, now $65 — pull on style. Lots of Milly skirts like this actually.
- Lafayette 148 New York Slim-Leg Ankle Pants, were $268, now $93.80
- Marissa Webb Jacinta High-Waist Flare Pants, were $498, now $149 (and this picture is going in our upcoming roundup of how NOT to hem your pants— but styling aside, the pants are still a great deal if you’re a size 2 or 8)
- Lafayette 148 New York Charisma Sleeveless Sheath Dress, was $398 now $139 – stretch linen blend
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 12.8.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your full-price purchase; 50% off full-price sweaters
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 15% off with code (through 12/12)
- Eddie Bauer – 60% off select cozy styles; 50% off outdoor gifts
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – 50-60% off all dresses & tops; extra 50% off all sale
- Express – 40% off everything
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; extra 20% off outerwear
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 50% of your purchase (through 12/7)
- Madewell – 40% off your purchase
- Neiman Marcus – Designer Sale: Up to 50% off — also, $50 off $200
- Talbots – 40% off your purchase
Gift Ideas for Men:
- American Giant – Readers have always recommended their hoodies (Kat’s husband loves his and the tees are nice also).
- Lululemon: Their pants are big sellers for men!
- Ugg – Kat’s husband loves this hoodie.
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
- I drank too much at family Thanksgiving and need to work out my redemption tour for Christmas
- What did everyone buy on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?I’m wondering what kind of paid work to do in retirement…
- Share your secrets with me if you’ve gotten a fully remote job recently…
- I divorced my husband for reasons other than abuse/infidelity – how long until my kids stop hating me?